Thoughts of Brianna

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Weekend Thoughts: Weddings and William

Time keeps getting away from me...but I promise I'll write about Greece soon!

What's keeping me so busy?

"Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

Well, maybe not that swamped. But I do have my wedding to arrange, my fiancé's birthday to celebrate, Peru letters to translate, marriage prep books to read, a new job at a newspaper that eats up most of my time, and mountains of laundry to do.

Welcome to the world of adults! Despite some evenings when I'm frustrated by the little I am able to accomplish, I'm having the time of my life! I hope all of you are having a wonderful October as well, and getting some reading done on this rainy Saturday.

Until I get back on track, have a Pincorrect! (This post will tell you what a Pincorrect is.)



Pincorrect! That's George Santayana.

No comments:

Post a Comment